Beautiful. And this was just in the parking lot!
Going up the mountain... not by the trail!
Yeah, she wanted to go that way too.
About half way up.
Leah never slowed down. She can go up a mountain and not get winded. I was amazed.
Almost all of us.
The summit!
The thinker.
Clingman's Dome
Mya admiring the view.
OK, just a minute. I rode with Mya and Leah in the van and I decided to enact a 'no screen ride to and from Cherokee'. Well, the girls were like 'What!?!?' We played Mad Libs (I learned that Mya's favorite adjectives are funky, smelly, stinky, and her favorite body part is butt. But when butt has already been used in the story and a second body part is needed it's armpit. Yeah, I know my niece much better now! haha!), colored, admired the scenery, played 50 questions, tried to teach Mya to crochet, listened to the radio. The girls had a blast. I did too!
Leah at the dome. She was ready to hike more!
The girls!
OK, look at the lady in pink. Now read the 'danger' sign in the previous picture. Well, Miss Leah was on a quest to see a bear but we didn't. But in her imagination we did and she's telling this lady and her son all about the bear we saw. Yeah, her son was ready to run and find the bear too! Haha! Gotta love trips with children.













1 comment:
Pretty pics! I want to see a bear too!! Jenny
Post a Comment