Every year we do a little picture calendar for our family Christmas presents. I try to intentionally set up a time to get Miss Leah's picture during the month. Sometimes I 'forget' and it ends up being a more candid moment. Like the June, September and October pictures. And do you know what these are my favorite pictures this year.
January
In our front yard.
February
On the steps inside.
March
At an old house that has the most spectacular buttercups you've ever seen. It's on the old Marshall place.
April
Our back yard.
May
Preschool graduation at St. Andrew Presbyterian Preschool
This was very candid as well. My set up pictures for May weren't so great. Leah didn't want to take pictures, I forced her and I got forced pictures. But this is Miss Leah as her very best!
June
Clingman's Dome in Tennessee (I think this is more like July. Oops.)
July
Under the pier at Holden Beach
August
Timbrook Park
September
At an ol' fishin' hole right near our house. I usually use the first day of school pictures for September but it was a rainy dreary day and my flash had no battery. So I used the camera flash (which I don't like!) or the pictures were kinda dark. But later that month I took my camera to a fun event and just got what I got. And look at what I got. I love this picture.
October
In front of the TUMC Annex. I'm so glad my mother pointed out Leah was dancing with her shadow!
November
Front porch of our house.
December
In the living room.












1 comment:
Great pics!
Post a Comment