Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Snow Day?

On Thursday Leah got off the school bus and exclaimed "Mommy I'm off of school for 7 whole days!"  I quickly reminded/corrected that it was only going to be 4 days.

At 0543 this morning the phone was ringing.
"Campbell County Schools will be closed today January 21." stated a very serious voice.

At 3:25pm which is about 20 minutes before she gets off of the school bus it started to snow.

What, you can't see the snow?

Come on and really look at the pictures!

Can't you tell by her smile this is a child playing in the snow?

Maybe I should of put on her snow suit.  I'm sure that would've been more convincing.  

At this point I'm sure she won't go to school on time tomorrow.  Probably will be off.  

Looks like she'll be out of school closer to 7 days than 4.

Signing off in this 'winter wonderland'.

No comments: