Every year I've picked my favorite pictures of Leah and done a calendar for the family. It's always my favorite thing I do at Christmas.
I probably should put the pictures into the order the order they are in the calendar but I think I'm gonna be all crazy!
This year's winners...
December
Standing at the lot at Gigi's house. I love this photo! She looks so grown up. It was a beautiful day.
July
The annual under the Holden Beach Pier picture is very different this year! For one, she's wearing a bikini! Against her Daddy's wishes! And two, her dancing in front of the waves just didn't work out. Oh well. Things change. Little girls grow up.
April
Easter photo at Meme's house. I love this picture.
May
This is her 7 and a 1/2 year old 'photo shoot'. She was really cooperative on this day. I had a hard time choosing what photo to use. I ended up using this one because of the flowers. Leah took care of the flowers this summer. She's quite a gardener now.
June
The last day of first grade!
August
A new twist this year...another beach shot! How can you go wrong with two beach pictures? We love the beach and our annual trek to Holden Beach!
September
The first day of second grade.
Silly girl!
October
Always have to have a Halloween picture sitting next to the pumpkin.
Will she continue to do this for me when she's 25?
I hope so.
November
The crepe myrtle had beautiful fall foliage this year. We took advantage of it!
January
This is on my family farm. She's actually standing in front of the Thompson Family tree my Daddy carved with all of our names. It's hard to see but if you look you'll see Marshall which is Andrew's middle name. I forgot I took this picture. I'm glad I found it. I think it may be my favorite!
March
This was taken in January on a photography adventure. It was a very warm beautiful day! We went to Randolph College. I loved the background in the picture. Again, I had a hard time picking my favorite picture from this outing.
February
Leah's 7th Birthday! We had a Valentine's Day Tea Party with American Girl Dolls. It was a very fun time with her friends.












No comments:
Post a Comment