Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 What a fun year!

As most of you know I've only been into this whole blog thing since early November. So I thought I'd take the time to post some of my favorite pics of Leah this year. Looking back on this year has been amazing for me. It's made me realize how much Leah has changed and what a blessing she has been to Paul and myself as well as our family. We are so lucky to have so many people in our daughter's life and to be so geographically close that they are able to watch her grow and change. Also, looking back on this year has made me realize not only how much Leah has changed but how dynamic our family is. The birth of Annie in November was another wonderful celebration. However, the loss of Nana Bunch in November and uncle Corky Eastman in February makes you realize that with life comes the loss of very wonderful people. I know that going to Tennessee when Leah was so tiny was physically a difficult trip for us but I am so glad we did. The expression on Nana's face when we walked in cannot be described...well, maybe it can be described... pure joy. It will be a fond memory for Paul and me and I'm so glad that I have the pictures of that moment we can share with Leah when she grows up.

So, when you have the time take a look as Miss Leah Kay's first 10 months. (Wow, she's only 10 months old or Wow! She's already 10 months old! However you prefer to think of it...I've not decided...probably won't decide.) I know that you'll enjoy looking at these pictures and seeing all of Leah's family and friends. It's been such a wonderful year...are you ready for 2009? Here it comes!

Love,
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all of these wonderful pictures of Leah- it really makes you see how much can happen in a year! She is so beautiful, and another blessing for our family. Happy 2009!

Love, Betsy