Hey everyone. Hope you had a good new year...we sure did. I don't normally post on Saturdays because I'm usually asleep but today my neighbor was getting up leaves with the leaf blower and so much for trying to sleep...I guess the world doesn't go quiet just so I can sleep on Saturday. Oh well. Work was busy last night but we did fine...I have a good group of weekend nurses I am lucky to work with. Hopefully tonight will go well. Think about me tomorrow morning at about 7:30 as I'm driving home...I get sooo sleepy! I'll write soon!Love,
Susan
3 comments:
Sorry you didn't get any sleep yesterday...hopefully today will go better. See you soon.
Oh, Susan! Hope you're catching up on some needed sleep right now! Missed y'all this morning, but after reading your blog, I'd be in BED! See ya soon!
Looks like a little girl was COOKING while her mother was attempting to nap.
I need to come see how that thing works...I might need to use it myself!
Grandma!
Post a Comment