Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crawling is for babies...

I think Leah just thought today she needed to stand up to see what was in her 'kitchen sink'. One leg wasn't quite straight but she did stand up on her own. I just happened to have to camera out trying to get a pic for the blog (since it's been almost a week since I last put something up) and I got this! Wasn't that worth waiting for!?! So, I guess everyone will probably be right. Why crawl? Just walk! We'll see how long it will be before she does this regularly! Hope everyone is well. We'll be out for a walk this afternoon since it's 'warmer' aka not freezing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow -- better lookout now! Glad she was cooking when this happened! I'll be sure show this to PA!
Love you!

Marc & Amy said...

Way to go, Leah!! Pretty soon you'll be taking off across the house!