Monday, January 26, 2009

I can work cows with Pa!

Yeah, I can ride in Mikey (my Pa's work truck). Notice I'm not facing backward...Bad Mommy!



Hey Pa, how many new babies will we find?


Well, that's not a baby, but she's a pretty cow!

There's a mama cow with her baby...about 2 days old...she's a proud mama cow!


Mommy, you know me riding in the truck like this is illegal! But I guess it's ok since we're mainly on GiGi's farm...only a little bit on the regular road.



Ahhh, I'm a smart girl. Since I'm not driving or riding shotgun I can relax and go to sleep after a hard afternoon's work of checking cows and babies. What a day!

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

She doesn't quite fill the seat out like George does, but she's well on her way! I guess this summer she can ride in the car seat, George can ride in a booster seat and they can both help Pa on the farm.

Marc & Amy said...

so cute!