This is my second attempt EVER at making bread. The first one was like 8 eights ago and it was sooo much work and it was sooo bad that it's taken me this long to try again...but I'm glad I did. It's awesome ciabatta. Leah even had a piece!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can smell it! I'm sure I can...you sure I can't come for supper? See -- one of these days someone is going to say you're like your MOTHER....you cook, you sew and you don't like to clean house! LOVE YOU!
Do you know that your mom and I had a long, long conversation last night about how we really wanted some bread -- any kind of bread. I even made the comment that waffles or pancakes would suffice!
Looks delicious! Hey-- today we found out that the Timbrook Library (on Timberlake) is doing a free little "class" for babies up to 18 months called "Baby Garten" on Mondays @ 10:30am. It starts March 2nd & goes for 8 weeks. All you have to do is call the library and pre-register! Wanna do it together with our gals? Let me know!
3 comments:
I can smell it! I'm sure I can...you sure I can't come for supper? See -- one of these days someone is going to say you're like your MOTHER....you cook, you sew and you don't like to clean house!
LOVE YOU!
Do you know that your mom and I had a long, long conversation last night about how we really wanted some bread -- any kind of bread. I even made the comment that waffles or pancakes would suffice!
Looks delicious! Hey-- today we found out that the Timbrook Library (on Timberlake) is doing a free little "class" for babies up to 18 months called "Baby Garten" on Mondays @ 10:30am. It starts March 2nd & goes for 8 weeks. All you have to do is call the library and pre-register! Wanna do it together with our gals? Let me know!
Post a Comment