Monday, February 2, 2009

Yooo Hooo

Guess who came to see Leah today...
GiGi! We had such a fun visit. Leah showed Gigi and Bertha all of her tricks...sticking her tongue out, patting cakes, sticking her tongue out, playing boo, playing in the kitchen, 'crawling', sticking her tongue out, sitting up like Mommy did when she was a baby and yes one more time sticking out her tongue. What a good time! Today has also been a good day starting with this awesome weather! What a nice day to be outside and take a walk, have a trip to the market, and a trip to buy a piece of fabric at the quilt store! Lucy sun bathed out on the deck for a while after walking and Leah had a nice long nap this morning too. So, nothing extra special about today, just a nice day. Hope you had a good day too!
Love,
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some SAHM is bragging -- and it's just not fair. Glad you have a good visit with GG...she visited the other GGK's yesterday! I did walk to City Hall -- and get the mail...once I got started - I was back at WORK! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi.... You actually got a good picture of GiGi. Nice shot of all three of you! I'll try to get my internet to work long enough to show GiGi this website at home. She said Leah was having so much fun with her little kitchen!
GaVa