Saturday, March 7, 2009

Andrew's Birthday

"We have alcohol, fireworks and party hats...now it's a party!" Ant Katie March 7, 2009.

What a pretty day to be off! Yes, I was off on a Saturday to go to my friends bridal shower and it happened to be my baby brother's 26th birthday. So what do you do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon? Have a party! I think Ant Katie's quote sums up our evening really well! We had a blast...margaritas, food, strawberry pie, and all of my family was there! It was so much fun!


What a beautiful girl! (Yes, I have entered the realm of hairbows...yikes!)
Julie you are so nice to Leah!
Farm Tractors with many many miles!
Two proud Daddys, one fun lovin' guy and two beautiful girls!
Pa, what is all this extra stuff on your face? Ok, so this is a great pic. I can't decide if the party hats make it better or worse. But whatever, we all had party hats! Some of us just had party bows!
Jenny and Katie havin' fun shooting fireworks!
The birthday boy and Julie!
George and Pa! Notice Pa's party bow!
Gigi and Annie
A family havin' some fun!

Andrew and his favorite sister!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI -- I feel I need to add these are just REALLY HAPPY PEOPLE...the M-rita consumption was VERY LIMITED! Food and Pie -- that's a different story! and it was GOOD FOOD...and a super time for everybody -- George should a Party Planner...balloons, hats and beautiful pie...is all it takes - and a gorgeous March evening -- outside dining, too!

The Thompsons said...

Agreed...it was a great time. I guess I will have to let George make more of the decisions for his party this year...he has already requested an "Army Man" cake, but we will see how many times that changes before May!!