Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look what's in the yard...

Pretty aren't they?



OK, so Leah's not in the yard but Leah had a fun day yesterday. She went to Babygarten with DaDa while I slept. (I said I was going to get up and go with them but it was only like 1.5 hrs of sleep and there was nooo way! I'm going next week.) I had to beg Paul to take her...he was afraid it was only going to be Moms and no Dads. Well when they got home he was so excited. He said she had a blast and he even enjoyed himself too. And there were some other Dada's there! He was very glad he took her. And this is a pic of Leah with her first ever nametag! Ha ha! Hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

The Thompsons said...

I took some pretty flower shots like this over the weekend too!! Spring is in the air and I LOVE IT!! Glad Leah and Paul had fun at Babygarden...I know you are looking forward to being there next week.