Thursday, July 16, 2009

A 17 Month Birthday!

Wow! My baby is 17 months old. Telling you about our trip yesterday tells a lot about Paul and my little girl and what she's doing. Still not walking...nope, but she does take a few steps on her own when 'coached'. This morning Leah had a first...she read a book to me. She has a peek a boo book that when you life the flaps it says Peek a Boo I See You. Well, Leah would life up the flap and say Boo and something like I see you. It was pretty fun to watch her 'read' this morning. She handles going up stairs like a champ and she can tell you 'No' and shake her head very enthusiastically. Leah is also coloring some and seems to enjoy doing this in the morning while I cut up her fruit salad. She's growing like a little weed and every weekend when I'm gone it seems like she grew and changed while I was working and sleeping. Next month we go see Dr Stephanie for a check up so we'll have new stats then.

We hope everyone has a good afternoon.

Love,
Susan

3 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Happy 17th, Ya-ya! :) I look at your picture at every meal & point & say Ya-ya! Love, Line

Drewmans speedy life said...

i miss leah... i want to come home soon, but not sure when i will be able to make it. love you guys and tell everyone i said hi, and be sure to check out my blog hehe

Anonymous said...

Growing - Growing...I saw Lizabeff last night and the girls -- Leah and Annie -- are so big -- compared to her! Andrew has a blog -- that's so fun!