Hey everybody! Did you know it was about a year ago when I met my buddy Caroline? Go to www.crazyforcaroline.blogspot.com and check out The Bald and The Beautiful. Yesterday, we went to Peaksview Park and played then took a stroller ride down to the Blackwater Creek. As always we had a blast and can't wait until our play day next week. Hope all of you are doing ok!
Love,
Leah
PS Thanks Amy for taking such awesome pictures!
3 comments:
growing girls...I know they have fun at the park -- and their's moms do too!
yay!! I LOVE the pics of Leah playing peek-a-boo, too! We had a great time & let's plan on next Friday morning instead of Tues! Start thinking of ideas... :)
Looks like you all had fun...George would be jealous he didn't go, so I won't tell him! Did Leah really go down that slide? I know that slide and it's a big one.
Post a Comment