We missed you guys! Hope all is well. We...the Happy Martins...have been having lots of fun. Miss Leah is quite a walking talking bundle of energy! She knows and calls her Pa and cousin Annie by name. Today at Meme's house she stood at the door and kept saying 'side' to go outside. Once outside she liked sitting on Meme's chairs and pushing the tricycle around the carport. Leah knows a new song and all of it's motions...Baby Bumble Bee...she doesn't just do smashing up the bumble bee anymore...and we're currently working on Wheels on the Bus. So stay tuned for a new addition to Leah's repertoire. I have been taking course 2 in the Wilton Cake Decorating at Michael's and just got back from the second class. It was quite fun learning to make violets, a new leaf, and apple blossoms. I attempted to make some birds but it looked more like the stuff birds land on a windshield. So I'll have to try the birds again! Paul has been fine...working hard and being a fun Daddy while I'm working on the weekends. He's excited that two of his aunts will be here next weekend to go on a hot air balloon ride with Carolyn. I think that'll be Saturday morning but I'll keep you updated on that. Anyway, I hope everyone is well and I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Glad to be back!
Love,
Susan
A practice cake...I think it looks pretty! Paul took it to work for their cookout.

Leah mastering the fine art of eating with a fork.
Mommy's cutie!
1 comment:
We want cake! We want cake! We want cake!
Post a Comment