Monday, September 14, 2009

A 31st Birthday at 8:46pm...

Jenny's Birthday cake I made for her last week. Thanks for the pic Gava!


On Friday Leah and Caroline had an unexpected playtime. We were walking and Caroline and Amy were outside so the girls got to play. Well, Leah got on the tractor and Caroline started to push her around. They had a blast! Amy and I laughed so much as they were doing this. Caroline was quite a good pusher and went really 'fast' which Leah loved. These girls are a hoot to watch now. They are starting to interact with each other and not just 'parallel' playing. Who knows what will be next. We'll find out this week I'm sure!


Weeee!!!! (Thanks for the pics Amy!)


Leah having a drink at the beach! Thanks for the pic Gava!


Today is my 31st birthday at 8:46pm...Daddy always reminds me that it's not until late...And I have a wonderful present...A cold! Ugh! (Paul has one too but I'm just glad that Leah seems to be getting better. She started with this on Thursday.) But it could be worse so I'm not going to complain.

We had a good weekend at work. Nothing too exciting and we had plenty of good nurses to work with which always makes work ok!

Last night Paul and I watched the season finale of True Blood and of course it left us hanging so we'll have to find out what happens next year! I've been reading the books and even though they don't match up I have an idea of what is going to happen. Paul hates when I keep saying 'that's not how it happened in the book' but last night he kept bugging me after it went off to tell him what happened in the book. I told him to go upstairs and read about it! Paul said he'd just wait.

Leah is doing well. She's quite a fun little girl now. Loves riding in her car and she has discovered a new favorite activity...Picking up acorns. She walks around the yard with her little bucket and picks up as many as she can find. Then she goes to her other little buckets on the deck and puts some in each bucket. It's so funny to watch. And she'd do this for a hour if you let her!

I hope everyone has a good Monday and a good start to the work week! See ya later!

Love,
Susan
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marc & Amy said...

It's your b-day? Ugh- facebook didn't tell me THAT! :) Happy birthday! Hope you guys feel better. We're resting up over here, too. Better not plan on getting together until we're all recovered...