Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Birthday 'Party'

Last night Paul asked me if I wanted to go out to eat. I said nope...I felt really bad...so we decided to fix supper...shrimp and grits...and he bought an ice cream cake home for dessert. Paul got me a present and it's awesome. Season 1 of True Blood! He says I can only watch 1 episode per week but last night since it was my birthday he let me watch the first 2 episodes. What fun!

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

What a nice hubby! So sorry y'all are in the same boat as us! It's kinda funny that we're all 4 feeling so yucky. Well, I'm sure there will be happier birthdays in store for ya in the future! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I come have some cake too? Maybe you'll get a "non-cold" (not nose) type soon....you got extra frosting I can use?
LOVE YOU! MAMAMMAMA