Monday, October 19, 2009

20 Months




Well, at work on Friday I sat down and looked at the date...it was 10-16! I had forgotten to take Leah's picture! So I called Paul and he took some pictures of her after her bath and while she was 'brushing' her teeth. Not exactly what I had in mind but I guess a girl's gotta have a bath and brush her teeth on her 20 month birthday just as she does every other day! (This is the second time I've posted these pictures...I don't know what happened to them yesterday. Oh well!)
Some new things that Leah does and says
"What is it?"
"I want cheese!"
"Tick tock I'm a tock!" tock = clock (one of our favorite songs from Babygarten)
"I want nite nite"
"Please"
"Thank you"
"Amen" and she generally won't eat supper until we've prayed.
Takes a nap with almost no fussing!!!!
Gets on and off the downstairs couch by herself.
Her obsession with socks and shoes continues. She'll even pick out my shoes if I let her. I generally always let her pick out the shoes she'd like to wear for the day.
Learned that "bite" gets her in "toble" aka trouble. Hopefully we'll forget what "bite" is soon!
Gives a cheek...rubs her cheek against yours...it's soooo sweet!

All around Leah is a sweet girl who's learning to be very independent. She going all over the house by herself and I've really learned to obey the rule that if I don't hear her I go find her!

Hope everyone has a good Monday and I hope these pictures will stick now! (But I'm glad it didn't take b/c I've gotten to add more!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: