Last week (or the week before, I can't remember) Paul and I went to Olive Garden. I tried their new dish ... a pan seared pork chop that had been pounded thin with a spinach cream sauce and tortellini. Well, I think I can give Olive Garden a run for their money. I made it at home! This was delicious. I couldn't find tortellini so I used ravioli and my pork chop I didn't get quite as thin as theirs but it was close. Paul ate two servings. Leah couldn't stop eating the noodles. This is going to be a new favorite. Now, all I need is a bus boy and a dishwasher. Guess that's one of the draw backs to eating it at home. Oh well.... the price you have to pay.
And did I mention this is all from my 'skill' as a cook? No recipe card or cook book in sight!

1 comment:
I'm impressed. But I'll have to taste it first before I make my final decision. ;-)
Post a Comment