Well, ok Grandma. I guess you're right. Shoes would be a better choice!
Thanks for helping me put on my shoes!
Now, what shall we do on a rainy day...take a nap!
Nah! I had too much fun playing with Grandma and Mommy today to take a boring nap!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I must comment that Leah and I were not the ones that TOOK A NAP and snored! We were only resting and when we got up - for a DIAPER change...the mommy person - hopped on the couch and said -- I'm going to do what PA does on a rainy afternoon -- TAKE A NAP! and she did. Leah and I have fun ready books and putting CROCS on the Sock Monkey.
1 comment:
I must comment that Leah and I were not the ones that TOOK A NAP and snored! We were only resting and when we got up - for a DIAPER change...the mommy person - hopped on the couch and said -- I'm going to do what PA does on a rainy afternoon -- TAKE A NAP! and she did. Leah and I have fun ready books and putting CROCS on the Sock Monkey.
Post a Comment