Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yum E

Homemade biscuits, homemade hashbrowns, bacon and eggs. Mmmmm....


Paul only ate 3 biscuits!


Today Mama was looking thru some magazines and found a recipe for mile high biscuits. OMG! They are delicious and EASY! Mama made them last night too, so we'll have to see what she and Daddy thought of them! But this part of the family says they were good! Not a bad supper for a rainy, cold night. And it only took me 30 minutes! Move over Rachel Ray...I baked and made supper in 30! Nah, don't move over Rachel Ray...I love your food!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - our biscuits were "FINE", too. Didn't know that a recipe was needed or would change a biscuits -- but I will try then again. We had apples and ham with our eggs and biscuits. GMa

Did Leah eat any eggs with her bisucits?