The silo behind Mama and Daddy's house.
The view.
The original Thompson house.
Yesterday Mama and Daddy were both off for the holiday so Leah and I went out for an all day visit. It was a blast. We started out by walking to Bull Branch with Katie George Annie and Grandma. (Memphis needed a swim after his encounter with a skunk!) Leah and George spent some time throwing rocks into Bull Branch. The water was up nice and high and it was a beautiful site to see. It was a very refreshing morning out. On the way back we went to see Pa while he was cutting wood for the stove.
After lunch and naps Katie went to work and George and Annie came over. George and I passed some time by builing a teepee and making a bow and arrow. When he went inside I brought the girls out so they could walk around and enjoy the fresh air. They do love to play together now. I love how they get excited when they spend time together.
For supper we had spaghetti and homemade bread that Mama made. We enjoyed supper with everyone and Levi after he got home from work. After Leah's bath we loaded up in the car and went home.
It was a beautiful day to go home and enjoy the outside. I do love a holiday at Peaceland Farm!

No comments:
Post a Comment