This morning Leah and I headed out at 8:30. She stayed with Katie and Annie while I went to work for an hour to finish up my competencies and get my annual blood work done. On the way home we decided to eat lunch with Paul. He was happy to have company for lunch and especially happy to have a Big Mac :) delivered to his work. After lunch Leah and I came home to play with Lucy and then it was time for a nap. I usually don't do this but I couldn't help myself on this dreary afternoon....I slept for 2 hours too. After waking up I got her ready to go to Meme's and Paul and I went on our Thursday night date after he got home 2...TWO... yes 2 hours late. But he seems better now and is glad that work is done.
1 comment:
Sleeping on a rainy day...just like her DADDY -- no - not Leah -- Susan is just like her Daddy when it comes to a nap!
Post a Comment