I love moving the chairs around.
Mmmmm....now to create my next masterpiece!
Yup, I'm rotten! Got a problem with it?
This morning Leah and I went out to spend the day on the farm. With snow the past few weekends we haven't been able to go out and see my parents and spend quality time in the fresh farm air. When we got to Mama and Daddy's they wanted to give Leah her birthday present a bit early. As you can see it's a little table and chairs with Elmo...sized perfectly for Leah. She spent a long time coloring at her new table and even ate her grilled cheese at her new table. She LOVES it! We wanted to tell Papa and Grandma thank you so much for the perfect present and we wanted to thank Grandma for fixing everyone a really yummy Valentine's Day supper of salad, lasagna, noodle casserole and chocolate cake. What a fun way to spend Valentine's with the people you love most!

No comments:
Post a Comment