Monday, February 15, 2010

A Year In Pictures!

January


December




September


October


March

April

July


June


May


August


(Pardon the order. My computer didn't load the pics in order and it doesn't like moving this bigger document around. So I got tired of it being slow and just left them alone!)


I hope you'll enjoy the pics of Leah over the past year! Look how much she's grown and changed! She's such a sweet girl and a joy to have around. Birthday pictures to be posted later today!

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Love it! It's amazing how much they've changed from 1 to 2! Love your idea-- think I'll steal it for my blog. :) ha! Happy, happy b-day Leah! We'll see you soon!

Marc & Amy said...

Can I also just say how much I LOVE the first pic with her "blowing bubbles" through the princess wand?? I love her expression!