Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Curly Hair

Well, today my Mommy finally gave in and took me to A+ Barber Shop. She and Daddy gave GrandDaddy the option of giving me my first haircut but since Mommy wanted it layered he suggested that Sylvia cut it. (Sylvia is married to GrandDaddy's original partner at A+, so he's known her a long time!) When we got there I knew exactly what we were gonna do, eat a lollipop! That's what you do when you go see GrandDaddy at work. Well, my Mommy and Daddy had other plans and put me on this bench thing in the barber chair, then GrandDaddy put a fish shirt on me, but it wasn't exactly a shirt! After I was settled Daddy let me start munching on my lollipop and Sylvia started combing my hair. After a minute or so I forget about my lollipop and started to watch GrandDaddy cut somebody else's hair...that was fun to watch! Then my Meme came over to watch me have my first haircut too. After a few minutes Sylvia was all done! She trimmed my ends and gave me beautiful layers so that my curly hair will be even more curly! Mommy almost cried once but she didn't. She kept a few of my curls to put in my baby book. All in all it was a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Before


mmmm....this is gonna be ok....


I think it looks great Sylvia!


After



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

So THAT'S what y'all were doing outside the barber shop! Looks great!

Embri said...

how cute~!

Anonymous said...

I think PaPa will think this is fine...looks so pretty!

The Thompsons said...

Looks great!! It really is amazing how much difference a trim can make...Annie got her 4th this morning and just getting those ends off looks so much better!