Sunday, March 14, 2010
Daddy's In Charge```
This morning while I was asleep after working all night Paul was watching Leah as he usually does. Well, it was a nice day out so Leah and Daddy played outside. She wanted to drive the car so Daddy let her sit in the front seat and drive away. While she was driving Paul cleaned out the car and went in and out a few times. Well, he wasn't watching her as close as he thought. While he was going in and out little girl got into the gum! If you have been around Leah much she likes to see if you have any gum in your mouth. She knows what the stuff is but alas she's never had any...for good reasons I'm sure you can imagine...she's 2...it's not safe...she's 2! Well Daddy went out and really looked at her and he was like what does she have!?!?!?! She was chewing away on 3...three... 1 2 3... #3.... pieces of gum! He said she was just driving and chewing away! Paul fished out the gum, which she was not happy about because she was really enjoying a good chew! Oh well. At least she didn't choke on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha!!! (sorry, I know you guys must have been mortified, but it makes for a good story!!) I think we're headed to the dr today for a possible ear infection. :(
Post a Comment