Sunday, May 16, 2010

27 Months Today!

Today is the 16th!  So you know what that means!!!!  Leah is 27 months old!  WOW!  Where does the time go!

Some new things Leah is doing...

*She's learning her ABCs.

*She loves to play in water and then say I'm clean!!!  Even if the water is a mud puddle!!!

*Yesterday Leah displayed a fear of being left alone.  I was putting my bag into the car while Paul was moving the other car out of my way so I could go to work.  Leah was on the car port and started to scream!  She thought she was going to be left alone!  I felt so bad.  To her it really did seem like we were going to leave her.


*We're all finished with Babygarten.  We'll start pre school story time this fall!  Ms Valinda says it's time for Leah to move on up to the next level!

*Leah's vocabulary is really growing and developing.  Some of the things she can say really take me by surprise!!!

*Leah still loves Elmo but she has a new favorite part of Sesame Street...ABBY!  Abby's Flying Fairy School is something she looks forward to every morning.

*Weight is 27 pounds now.  We had to go for a sick appointment last week so I just thought I'd throw that in here. 



*Leah is a bit of a diva!  She loves to wear her sticker earrings, finger nail polish and of course shoes!!!  And she loves to have a perfectly matched hair accessory as well :)

Out little girl is really growing up.  She is so much fun and I can't wait to see what this 27th month brings to us!

No comments: