Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Busy Day


Well, after such a busy day we had to fix a quick supper of pancakes and eggs.  I got to wash the pan and I do such a good job!


See, I really did wash the pan!


Before supper Mama and I spent some time planting the garden.  We still have our perennial herbs left over from last year...thyme, oregano, rosemary...and we planted some basil last week.  Today we planted some heirloom tomatoes, Roma tomatoes and hot peppers!






We're very excited to see how the black prince tomatoes taste.  Mama doesn't really care for tomatoes so much but these are supposed to be tart.  She likes that idea!


Of course it's my job to check all of the 'plants' and to make sure they have plenty of 'soil'.  And it's not dirt!  Please refer to the rich earth my plants grow in as soil.  Thank you!


But ya know, don't think that such a busy day doesn't leave time for play!!!!




Daddy and I always have time to goof off!


This is a funny way to take a picture!


Can your Daddy put you in a tree????  Mine can!


And then of course after all the time planting and working outside I didn't want to go in!  There's only one way to get a fun lovin' toddler inside...


Hope you enjoyed the good day too!

Love,
Leah

1 comment:

Embri said...

that's so sweet! great talking to you