I hear it's hot in Texas. Yeah, my Mommy went there one time when she was 7 and she tells me it's the hottest place she's ever been.
But ya know...it's awfully hot here in Virginia this week.
So Mommy and I have been going down to your house and guess what! Mommy can make RAIN! I love the rain she makes 'cause it makes the day nice and cool for me!
I've really had a blast the past few days going to play in the rain!
I do miss you Caroline but don't come home too soon...'cause I won't get to go to your house and play in the rain! Have fun in your Mommy's home state and hope you've found a way to stay cool. I sure have!
Love,
Leah





1 comment:
Dear Leah,
It looks like you are having so much fun at my house making rain! Your mom is such a good one-- she can make ANY chore full of fun! Thank you for keeping our plants watered while I'm in Texas! The pics are great & I'd loooove to join you when we get back!
Love,
Caroline
Post a Comment