Yesterday was the annual Thompson Family Reunion. All of the Thompson family gets together and we eat lunch, play and swat gnats away. Yup, the gnats at church have to be constantly swatted or they will drive you crazy!!!!! I love the reunion especially when my cousins from Maryland come. They have 5 kids and it's so cool to see so many generations of a family in one place. I was having a blast and didn't get many pictures but here are the ones that I got!
This is the only shot I got with kids other than Leah George and Annie...oops. But anyway from L to R
Leah, Annie, Angela, Hayden, George, and Quinn. Sorry I'll try to do better next year!
Annie looks lazy here!
Sliding sure is fun!
George thinks it's fun too!
No Momma and SuSue, I don't need any help!
Please note that Annie is a dare devil. You have to keep an eye on her!





No comments:
Post a Comment