Today I did a long overdue task. I cleaned out Leah's closet. It really needed to be done. Paul kept putting Leah in size 18 month PJs and I didn't have any room for all of the clearance bargains I'd gotten at Target. (OK so not that many bargains but I have gotten her a few cute things to wear next summer and I didn't want to just stick them into the closet with everything else.) Anyway as I was pulling things out of her closet to pack away...Maddie and Mya's old outfits, old coats, shoes shoes and more shoes!...Leah kept picking up things and dressed herself. After finding the right ensemble this is how Leah walked around all morning until I made her take off the hat and jacket to have her nap. I call it her 'I'm a lobster fisher woman that doesn't wear any pants' look. But darned if she'd look at the camera for me to get a picture!
Look up Leah!
Please stop looking at the old Strawberry Shortcake Sticker Book I found in your closet. You stuck it in there months ago, how can it be interesting?
Please put the book down so I can get a good pic. Pretty please!
Well at least you're looking at the camera, but do you have to stick out your tongue?




1 comment:
How long are those legs?? maybe if she'd found the coat sooner...it would have rained !!!
Post a Comment