The other day my smart talented daughter drew a picture that makes me proud.
Gorgeous emphasis on the colors blue and orange.
And no I didn't tell her to use these crayons! She chose them because she knows her destiny!!!
Without a doubt the artwork of a future Wahoo!
See how proud and happy she is to be choosing the colors of The University!
Then tonight she comes down the steps to show me her shirt!
Ahhhh!!!!!
I'm not happy with Paul right now!
I think she's just teasing me.
Right?
I sure hope so.
PS This has nothing to do with 'disliking' Virginia Tech. I do not dislike Hokies. It's just that I want my daughter to be a Wahoo like me!






3 comments:
First, how could she choose to use Hokie colors when there isn't a maroon in the crayon box? Second, I think George and Annie did an excellent job when they selected the nice shirt Leah had on in the last pictures. GO HOKIES!!
You have to admit the maroon Hokie shirt looks very very cute on Leah!! :-) She may end up being a Hokie??!!
GaVa
Levi is on the right track. You gave her a box of crayons that consists of all blue and orange crayons.
Post a Comment