Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dorothy

On Tuesday Daddy went to get Lucy some cookies.  (Cookies = Doggie Biscuit...I call them cookies)  He told me where he was going right before my nap time and I got MAD at him.  He knows I love to go to the pet store so I can see the fish and the birds and the reptiles and the rodents.  But he went without me.  I was simply exhausted and couldn't go.  But that still doesn't make it ok to go without me!



While Daddy was there he bought me a little something.  A Fish!  I immediately named her Dorothy.  (Dorothy is actually a He)  Daddy had everything Dorothy needed at home because he had a Beta Fish before when he and Mommy lived in Charlottesville.  So after I got up from nap and met Dorothy we washed the bowl, plants and rocks for Dorothy.  I really liked getting Dorothy's new home ready for her.  


Dorothy now resides on my bookshelf.  I adore her!  I sit and watch Dorothy and sometimes I read her a story.  But my favorite thing to do with Dorothy is to play hide and seek.  When Dorothy hides in her plants I go and hide too.  Then I jump out and say 'I see you Dorothy!'  I really like Dorothy and can't wait to see what else she can do!

1 comment:

Marc & Amy said...

cute! Hmmm... wonder why she named her fish Dorothy... :)