Bad mommy.
Yup, that's me! Not only have I not put up a new post in a LONG time I've not taken many pictures at all! Even Thanksgiving! But alas we went to see Sesame Street Live today and I got a few pics:) Jenny gave us tickets and 3 of my co-workers and their kids also went. A total of 9! And we had a blast. We went to eat at McDonald's afterwards and the kids got to play too. It's nice to see my co-workers outside of work and get to know them better.
The Final Number
Trying to get a group shot. Isn't so great but oh well! We tried!
It LOOKS like she didn't have a good time. BUT Leah loved every minute of Sesame Street Live. She was just really hungry by the time it was over and she started digging in the diaper bag looking for a snack! Thank you Jenny for the tickets. We all had a blast!



No comments:
Post a Comment