Do you see the lines? The lines that look like rapids. The lines that look like a creek. Well, look again because that is what Leah drew just a few minutes ago. I was sorting clothes to wash and Leah was drawing on the chalk board. She just started chatting away and said "Papa we throw the rocks in the creek. SPLASH!" I looked up when she said this. And Yes, she said that while she was standing back from the board and making a throwing motion. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I draw the creek. I throw rocks with Papa. We drive the truck!" So, I just wanted everyone to know that this little girl was inspired by one of my most favorite places in the entire world. Maybe it'll be one of her favorite places too!
Have a good day!
Love,
Susan and Leah


1 comment:
Wonderful drawing - but what a WONDERFUL picture of Leah...I sure hope Santa will bring me a print! She's learning early that the Creek is the "PLACE TO BE"...maybe she'll get to visit when it's FROZEN...which could be soon with more days like today!
Post a Comment