It's the 16th!!!! I'm 2 months away from my #3 birthday! Can you believe that? (This pic was last week. I liked it so I put it up today.)
Mommy has been decorating the house! (Not all of it today) And I've been able to help! We put a tree in our house. And we made presents for all of my favorite people. I really like to make presents and talk about who gets to open them!
Mommy tells me that she and Daddy have had these little snowmen for 10 years now! They were a wedding present and they've been a part of their decorations every year since.
(This is really my 34 month picture.)
Do you know what we did today to decorate the house AND celebrate my 34 month birthday?!?!
Come on...take a guess!
We made a ginger bread house! The kitchen smells so yummy when you walk in. I got to put the ornaments on the tree, make the steps to the door and I put the lights on the roof. I also put the decorations on the snowman and gingerbread girl. But my favorite thing to do was sprinkling the jimmies on the snow. I couldn't WAIT to open them up. It's kind of an instinct that I'm gonna want to play with the thing that's gonna make the BIGGEST mess. But alas it was fun and after we finished our award winning gingerbread house I got to do one of my favorite activities....SWEEP the kitchen.
After lunch today we went out to shovel the driveway and play in the snow. I had a good time "crunching" the snow with my shoes while Mommy shoveled all of it away. She's so funny to watch. Why does she wanna move all of that snow anyway?
Hope you're all getting ready for Christmas! I sure am. Last night Mommy and I were talking about the nativity and Baby Jesus. I told Mommy "Baby Jesus sweeps in a nest." Mommy thought that was sweet. And another thing I'm doing to get ready for Christmas is reading my Christmas book. I really like to hear about the animals sitting with Baby Jesus and the star shining in the sky.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Leah
(and Paul and Susan too!)






1 comment:
Leah did a great job with her gingerbread house! It sure was fun decorating... even for the big kids! Hard to believe only 2 more months and she will be 3! Great pictures!
Love,
GaVa
Post a Comment