Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Outfit

 Must we really do this?  You know the lighting is bad right now!

 Ok fine.  Just a few smiles!

 See I told you it would look backlit!

 That's ok.  I'll still give you a few fun smiles!

 Funny smile!

 I'm done with this foolishness!!!!

 I'm ready to play!

 However, I will do anything to get a chance to wear my new outfit!

 See it twirl!  Just like a dress!  

 I adore wearing my new outfit!

Just wait until you see me wearing it.  I will tell you ALL about the snowman!  I'm really into snowmen right now.  And LIGHTS on people's houses!  We must stop the car if at all possible to look at lights.
  
Hope you're enjoying the season as much as I am!  

Love,
Leah

PS Aren't you glad to see the Halloween picture changed for Christmas!?!?!  Mommy had a hard time changing it because the Halloween picture of me is one of her absolute favorites.  But I think she'll like this one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want lights...come to PaPa's at night time. New Chapel Road (Farmcrest to NCPC end) - is BRIGHT and SHINY!! Love the new pictures!