Monday, March 21, 2011

3 Years, 1 Month and 5 Days

When Leah turned 3 I didn't mean to stop doing her monthly update.  I just totally forgot last week!  Bad blogging mommy!

Anyway, so what has the first month of a little girl's third year been like?

Well, she's quite spunky.  And loves for things to go her way.  She's old enough now to have an opinion of what she wants and I've had to adapt a little bit to this change.  So we've been working on making 'our plans' so we're all happy!

I know I know I've talked about how much Leah loves Lucy.  But it amazes me that she adores Lucy without fail.

 Leah loves to pose for a picture.  She'll even tell me to get the camera out so she can have her picture taken.  

 See!  She is quite fun to photograph!

A favorite game to play is sleep!  And we all lay down and pretend to sleep.  Leah loves this.  
I don't know why!

I must say the next month of Leah's life is going to have two big changes.  My baylor position is going to be changed and it amounts to a 30% reduction in my salary. And Paul is being moved to 3p-11p Monday - Friday....with mandatory overtime on the weekend.  This started today for Paul and it wasn't so bad today.  We had a little supper and went for a walk in the neighborhood afterwards.  

We're not too happy with either of these changes but we'll be ok.  Just remind me of this if I need it, ok?

No comments: