Friday, May 20, 2011

3 Years, 3 Months, 4 Days

 Hi everyone!  Sorry I'm late with Leah's monthly update.  But better late than never!

Leah is quite the talker.  She has really exploded in her speech development this month.  It's really neat to have a conversation with her.

Leah is starting to sing some.  She loves Row Row Row Your Boat.  She's also going to sing at church on Sunday with her class.  It's at 10am if you want to hear her sing!  I've tried to get Leah to sing the song for me at home but she won't do it!  Carolyn says the song has hand motions and sometimes I catch Leah singing softly doing the motions with her hands.  So needless to say I'm really excited to finally hear this song!

 Do you like this dress?  Well, Leah does!  She and Paul went to Kohl's on Saturday while I was sleeping.  I told Paul she needed some shirts to wear.  Well, Leah decided to get this dress and Paul let her!  We still need to get some shirts.


Leah is really into Scooby Doo!  She loves to watch the cartoon but for now we're only going to talk about Scooby and color the Scooby coloring book.  Leah told me a few times she was scared of the ghost when trying to go to sleep at night.  So, no more Scooby cartoons for now.  

Another thing Leah has really gotten into is make up!  When I get ready she has to use the brushes and have some kissy (aka chapstick)!  

Have you played with Leah in her kitchen lately?  Well, be prepared to wash her dishes.  She's the chef and you're the dishwasher.  What a smart kid to have some else wash the dishes!

Well, I hope all of you are well.  We're looking forward to the next month...George Levi and Mama all have a birthday.  And another little event is taking place...Andrew and Julie's wedding!  I'll make sure to keep all of you updated on their flower girl!

Love,
Paul Susan and Leah
(Lucy too!)

1 comment:

KT-1 said...

Like the dress! Great Pics! Must have taken them yesterday because when Annie went for nap - she says...Grandma -- Leah's shoes...and so -- I've got her shoes...will try to bring them tomorrow.