Now, I'm sure you're wondering what has Miss Leah been up to. Well, besides school and church Leah really likes to be at home. She's become quite the homebody and when I ask if she wants to go somewhere (to eat, the grocery store, etc) I usually get a simple reply of No. So, I've learned I can't ask...I just have to say we're going out!
School has been going really well and Leah really loves it! She comes home singing all kinds of songs and we have fun finding the lyrics or someone else singing the songs online. Most of the time I don't know what she's singing but we figure it out together!
Speaking of music. Do you know the artist Adelle? Well Leah does! Leah starts singing as soon as she hears Rumor Has It come on the radio. It's quite funny to hear her sing that. But really Leah likes all of her music.
Do you see this animated child? She is so funny about expressing herself now and how she's feeling. She also knows if she does something bad or has been told not to do it will "Make you angry!" But it's so sweet to have her come up to you and ask if you're sad or hurting. She'll give a hug to make you feel better.
Leah's favorite toy. My iPhone. Yup, she can get to the Adelle music and her coloring without help. I'm scared!
Sorry I've been slacking on posts this month. I still have pictures to put up from my trip to Salt Lake City! I hope everyone is doing well and I WILL do better after I recover from my surgery.
Until then Happy 3 Years and 9 Months to my Leah!
Love,
Susan




No comments:
Post a Comment