Being 2 months away from your 4th Birthday is so much fun!
I usually spend my days like this...
...but with periods of utter frustration.
Overall I do LOVE being 3 years and 10 months old!
On Wednesday Mommy and Daddy came to my Christmas party at school. It was a fun day!
On that particular day it was my job to be the tissue helper!
We got to sing 3 fun songs for our parents.
Jingle Bells
A fun song mommy doesn't know the name of. But it was adapted from "She'll be coming round the mountain." But with Santa!
and
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
At this age I understand that Christmas comes with presents. But my Mommy and Daddy have really been telling me it's about the friends and people you get to see during the Holidays that really matter... and that giving a little gift is a lot of fun too! When we wrap presents I have to know who it's for and what's in the box! Yesterday I went with Mommy and her co-workers to buy presents for a co-worker's family. I did so well understanding that these presents weren't for me but for boys and girls who weren't going to have a Christmas without our help. I was so good about picking out things they would like and really liked wrapping them after we got home.
I hope you're excited about Christmas too! I sure am and can't wait for all the fun times in the next few weeks!
Love,
Leah







1 comment:
Your daughter is gorgeous!
Post a Comment