Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went out to Mama and Daddy's for breakfast.  We had french toast and sausage!  It was yummy!  We went after I got home from working all night.  And we had a blast!

 George is excited for Christmas!

 (This is what you look like when you haven't slept in 28 hours.  Just a visual.)

 G and Mama making our Christmas dessert.

 A hair stylist kit!

 Papa helping open the present!

 Little does Paul know he's the first customer.

 Such a good Daddy.

 Poor Paul.

 Dr Thompson had to check uncle Paulie over!

 Papa's turn.  And he doesn't complain one bit!  I remember playing 'hair cut' with Daddy when I was little.  I used little match box cars as clippers and I put every hair clip I could find in his hair.  He'll sit still and let anyone work on his hair!

 Yup, my turn!

 How important does one have to be to have both their stylist and doctor work on them at the same time?

 Fun time outside!




The slug even came out to play on Christmas Eve!

No comments: