We do! It's one of our favorite meals.
Well last week I made chicken tacos this way:
crock pot
1 bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 16oz jar of salsa
1 packet of taco seasoning
(but I make my own taco seasoning and it's just awesome. ask ms. google for the recipe. mine is the first one that she lists)
cook on high 4 hours or low 6 hours
shred with a fork
serve it up on...
TACOS!
(mine)
Or in a taco salad!
(Pablo's)
And the best part about this is a certain little girl LOVES chicken cooked this way.
Last week I made this meal and it makes a LOT of meat. We had simple tacos one night, enchiladas another night and I froze the rest of the meat and made tortilla soup with the frozen chicken... which was delicious!!!! I added chicken stock, corn and black beans then served it up with a dollop of sour cream.
So why am I making it again so soon? Because it's soooo good and I want the tortilla soup!
I hear you can do this with ground beef but I haven't tried it. I think next time I might.



1 comment:
Yummm.... I'll have to try that! Bet Gigi would even like it too, if the salsa wasn't the hot kind.
Post a Comment