Thursday, February 2, 2012

Food

 Egg rolls.  
I used the Hungry Girl recipe from Food TV and her website.  They are delicious and are only 100 calories a piece!!!  They're packed with veggies and shrimp and are baked in the oven.  Try them... you won't regret it!  

On Wednesday Leah said she wanted pizza.  I said we couldn't have pizza because I didn't have any tortilla shells.  Leah looked directly at me and said "We can make it like MeMaw!"  So I promptly called my mother and got the crust recipe from her.  When I was stirring the crust Leah told me it wasn't right... it was 'too messy' she said.  Well, after I went back and reread the recipe I realized I put double the water... oops... so I just doubled the recipe! ( We have a LOT of pizza dough left in our fridge.  We'll have to make some calzones or something with it.)  Even though I didn't take a finished picture the pizza looked really good and tasted awesome.  However Leah did let me know it's not as good as MeMaw's.  Oh well...

1 comment:

KT-1 said...

Playing with dough is always good! She's a good dough patter!