This one is very sweet. I do like it. She's helping me make supper last night... pizza!
Funny girl.
This is the 'put the camera away' face.
Or the 'don't make me mad' face.
Or the 'gonna pout in the corner' face.
After we ate and were waiting for Meme to take Leah to church I asked Leah if I could take some nice pictures of her sitting on the couch. She said no and promptly decided she had better things to do...
...like this...
... and this...
... and to make her 'scary' face...
Well, I hope you're enjoying the pictures. I did have fun taking them. Now be sure to check back every few days. I plan to take pictures every day during February but I can't always post them daily because of working and sleeping on the weekends. I hope this will get me back into blogging regularly.







No comments:
Post a Comment