Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What a Weekend!

Candle lit showers.
Uninterrupted time to think.  
A sauna.
Basking in the warmth.
Sounds like the makings of a great weekend.
HA!  Yeah right!
Candle lit showers because you can't see in the bathroom.
Uninterrupted time to think because there is no phone, TV, computer, radio and you're afraid to wear down the battery on your iPhone.
A sauna because that's what your house is like upstairs.
Basking in the warmth because that's what you're doing as you clean up your yard.
The joys of not having electricity in triple digit weather!
However I had to work for two nights of it.  Work was NOT a picnic with all that happened here in Lynchburg but I must say I've never been happier to be in air conditioning!  Even if it was at work.
But we did get to leave on Sunday for a little trip!  We went to the aquarium in Baltimore.
Here are a few pictures of Leah and Paul on Sunday night when we got there.





No comments: