Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's all go to the pool!

I'm not so sure about this....
Oh Leah! It's so fun!
I know Line, but I think I'll just sit and watch. You know I refused to take a nap today and I'm really sleepy and a bit cranky now. But we're still buddies! Next time I'll go splashing with you!

But hey, this stuff is cool! Mommy, can we get some sidewalk chalk?

We celebrated Memorial Day with our neighbors with a supper cookout. It was a fun time. Leah did really well considering she's getting the rest of her teeth in and refused a nap all day yesterday! Swimming wasn't a thing she wanted to do yesterday but she LOVED the chalk. She's started playing with crayons some and the chalk was very appealing to her. Hope everybody enjoyed their long weekend and enjoys the short work week!

Love,

Susan

No comments: